Xerox Clock




This is a project of fragility. I have felt recently, in thinking about graduation, that there is not enough time left of my college career and that time truly never seems to be as consistent as I would expect. There are times when the hours fly by and, alternatively, times when each second seems to take a lifetime.

In preparing for this project, I knew I wanted to make a commentary on time. Time, as I count down to so many big events in my life soon, seems to be slipping through my fingers. My face represents the me at the center of all of this - confused and clearly not prepared to react to an unfamiliar environment.

As I get closer, however, to commencement, the hours are full of suspense and excitement. They are last moments, new beginnings, and surprising blessings. Each has challenges and joys, tears of sadness and hopes for the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going - A Video Deconstruction

Flip book

A Catch-All